It's Maven here! Austin Lev came over for our first meeting. Aside from him whispering to me that he was leaning toward asking out 10-day-old Elle Greenstein instead of me because he didn't like how I towered over him (see last photo), it was a sweet gathering. Sedona was walking around asking for "Austin! Austin!" long after the Levs had headed home.
A 36-day-old Maven ... is that a smile?
This is my Sedona-as-a-chubby-baby-with-small-eyes impression. Ha!



In case you haven't already seen it, check out our Mother's Day video message below. (I'm saying "our" because I'm taking some of the credit: I kept Mommy occupied while Daddy and Sedona filmed in secret! Yes, yes ... they did film while Sedona was on the potty, which some Sedona fans out there think was just not right on Daddy's part. Fine. Next time we'll do it differently: Sedona filming Daddy on the potty. ... See, by comparison now what we did doesn't seem so bad at all.)
Special shout-out to Uncle Mag Lev for doing the final posting step of Daddy's uploaded video for Mommy's Mother's Day surprise after Daddy's laptop died in Salt Lake City on Saturday night. Sedona insists she would've been able to do it (and there are photos coming to show just how much she is trying to get herself online).
Love,
Maven
Maven, Mommy loves your hair! She says it's like mine when I was little. Has your Mommy tried to make it a mohawk yet? Hopefully yours doesn't start falling out like mine ... I'm starting to look like a balding old man. -Claire Pee
ReplyDelete