Saturday, November 24, 2012

Photos from Summer and Fall 2012

By KEVIN DING

Here are some extra photos I've had sitting on my iPhone from recent months. They didn't make their way into specific blog entries, but I think they're worth sharing. I'll add some captions where necessary for context. Most, though, are just spur-of-the-moment fun ...







 Maven wanted to try A-Ma Alice's reading glasses, and it was a pretty good look!


 Coming up are a series of photos from a beach excursion with Sedona's friends Gracie and Parker ...










 They just had to try on their Halloween costumes in advance.

 Me and Maven at the boba shop, with some added photo effect.
Here they are in Chinese class, where they've been going twice a week for about a year -- and not really learning much, if you ask me (or if I ask them to name all the Chinese words they know and they each come up with ... two words).

No comments:

Post a Comment