Eight years and eight months after being married ... I'm moving forward in using this new Maggie Ding name of mine.
I changed it legally with the social security office in October 2010 (yes, that would be about 1 1/2 years ago). Then I did next to nothing until July 2011, when Kevin booked the Disney Wonder cruise to Mexico under the Margaret Ding name requiring me attend to the passport and driver's license next.
I changed it legally with the social security office in October 2010 (yes, that would be about 1 1/2 years ago). Then I did next to nothing until July 2011, when Kevin booked the Disney Wonder cruise to Mexico under the Margaret Ding name requiring me attend to the passport and driver's license next.
All that and still I didn't change much until ... I needed to renew my Department of Real Estate license in March, and well, now I'm officially Margaret Wang Ding there, too!
I guess the credit card and bank statements will come next ...
I still have a hard time saying "Maggie Ding," but I'm sure I'll eventually get used to this. It might take another 34 years ... but if it makes Kevin happy, that's all that matters. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment