Sedona and Maven have transitioned pretty completely from little-kid music to enjoying some more modern fare, with Taylor Swift showing her mighty crossover power by being their main source of pop content.
When we got hooked on Lenka's song "The Show," the kids ran with it -- and enjoyed a few times when I found the music video online to watch. I recorded a couple of times through with Maven below, but talking about it reminds me of the long-ago days when I would kill some time with them watching some Sesame Street song videos on my laptop. There were some that we watched a lot -- and laid the groundwork for them even today wanting to watch videos while I cut their nails -- and I'm going to post a couple of those old Sesame Street videos here because I miss them!
Brings back memories of how hard I worked on getting all the lyrics to "Rubbie Duckie" correct and in the proper sequence for as many occasions as I had to practice it with Sedona.
Here's one more blast from the past, which I swear helped them get potty-trained (even though we don't speak Japanese) ...
No comments:
Post a Comment