By MAGGIE WANG
Our cruise first stop was Puerto Vallarta, where we planned an excursion: swimming with dolphins. All of us Ding girls are kind of dolphin lovers (which makes Hermosa View School's dolphin mascot very appropriate), so we decided to bring the girls to swim with dolphins at a fun water park.
I didn't get to touch or swim with dolphins until I was 22. At ages 3 and 5, I think they are a bit spoiled!
OK, maybe 3 is too young to appreciate fully the closeness of a dolphin.
After all the interaction with Fina the Dolphin, we then stayed to enjoy the show -- and Sedona and Maven got pulled out of the crowd and were asked to be part of the performance. Too cute!
When we got back on the boat, the girls got to get dressed up for trick or treating and got a good haul.
Someone was pooped at dinner from a very fun day and fell asleep right there! So we made fun of her ...
Maven woke up enough to get Minnie Mouse's autograph later, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment