Saturday, April 2, 2011

Girls' Night: SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills

By MAGGIE WANG

I've been so lucky these past couple of years that Debbie has come out to L.A. on business, so she has been able to stay weekends with us. We love having her around.  

But besides the girls' affection for her, I love having her around -- especially this trip, as it was just a fantastic weekend full of yummy food, meditation, hotel fun and drinks.

It has been a hectic first half of the year With lots going on with work, I mentioned to Kevin how I would like to get away for a night, and he is always supportive of me recharging. I told Debbie that I was likely going to take a night away before she visited (if I could fit it in). Within 5 minutes, she texted me to have Kevin watch the girls because she booked the SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills for my birthday! Oh, how I love Debbie. She is truly the best person with whom to travel. She always has a plan, and I'm not required to make any decisions.

Peeping out of the bathtub in our super-cool room.


Kobe beef at Mastro's ... YUM!

Happy Birthday to me! :-)

 Leslie and Anita joined us at the Bazaar Bar for more drinks. So fun!

I'm so fortunate to have such amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment