Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ringing In 2010

By MAGGIE WANG

Debbie came in from Houston on Thursday to ring in the New Year in L.A., with me ... a decade after we rang in 2000 together while crashing at Kevin's bachelor pad.


It's interesting to think about how much has changed and not changed in the past 10 years. 

We started the night at the house of Jason and Anita and then headed out to Bodega Bar in Santa Monica to meet up with some of Anita's other pals.(All photos courtesy of Anita's camera.)





We had a great time - perfect amount of alcohol and fun... well, besides, Teddy *wink*


The girls slept over at A-Gong and A-Ma Ding's house so we could stay out late and sleep in. The next day, Kevin eventually headed off to work while Debbie, Anita and I started our first day of 2010 at Aveda, having a nice massage, facial and pedicure. 

I am excited for 2010.  I know we'll be creating many happy and fun memories -- and learning more about life, making us better people.

No comments:

Post a Comment