We are a sick family. Let's track this ...
1/31-2/2: Mama sick with fever
2/2-2/4: Sedona sick with fever
2/4-2/9: Maven sick with fever
2/10-TBD: Dada sick with fever and still having cold symptoms
2/20: Mama sick with tummy ache
2/21-2/23: Maven sick with fever again!
2/28-3/1: Sedona sick with fever again!(posted 3/3)
If you happen to look at the dates and contrast it with the Lakers' schedule, you'll notice that Dada missed out on all my congested sleepless nights. Amazing timing by him, huh?
During this time Mama's milk was low, which Dr. Saad said is normal when she is sick -- so I've been transitioning to formula now. Mama didn't quite me it to a year with milk for me as with Sedona, but almost!
What!? Maggie the Mom with the Mostest Bestest Milk doesn't have enough milk!? I don't believe it! :-D But I guess for TL's sake, it's good cuz he might be traumatized later in life he realized he drank Sedona's mom's milk rather than formula! :-D No offense specific to you, of course!
ReplyDelete