Monday, January 14, 2008

All about coloring -- and potty-ing!

Daddy has actually been home the past couple weeks with some short trips in between. It has been so wonderful having him around. I love playing with him ... and K-I-S-S-I-N-G him.

I'm also really into coloring these days on my new table and chairs that A-ma & A-gong Wang bought me for the holidays.


Since I don't have a little sister yet, I color with my pal, Bear. He seems to have trouble holding a crayon with no fingers. I try to help him, but he keeps dropping it.

And though I have no pictures of this -- and even if I did, I'm not sure I'd post them given they are a bit private -- I've been learning to go poo-poo and pee-pee in the potty.

Nanny Linda, who used to be a pre-school teacher, told Mommy that she thinks I'm "smart" and would like the challenge. So Wednesday, Jan. 3, Mommy committed to start the process -- and well, I surprised her. I pooped in the potty the next morning TWICE!

Then yesterday I never even pooped in my diaper. Daddy & Mommy picked up my "diaper" cues so well that I was able to poo-poo in the big potty. I felt so accomplished from yesterday that I took it to the next level today and pee-peed twice in the potty.

I'm sure poo-poo and pee-pee conversations aren't fun for you adults out there, but wow! It's fun now in our household. Everyone gets super excited and says "bye-bye" to my poo-poo and pee-pee. I think I'll eat and drink more just so I can do it more often! ;~)

Love, Sedona

No comments:

Post a Comment