Friday, August 31, 2007

Houston Trip

Here we are at LAX for my first plane flight ever, and it's to Houston, Texas. I'm flying in style -- and I was super good on the plane. Here is Uncle Douglas. I usually like guys, but he's wearing pink so I'm a little confused.
Here I am with Mommy's high school tennis doubles partner, Michelle, and her son, Colby (he's cute), and of course Auntie Sara.

I'm dutifully coloring at Mommy's favorite restaurant, Pappadeaux. Daddy did an amazing job taking care of me. He is a great Manny!


That is Laney!! My first 'in-belly" friend. Our mommys say we have to be friends. I think we'll manage; we both love to eat!
I met Auntie Valerie for the first time. She's one of mommy's oldest friends. They've known each other since fourth grade! She bought me the cutest A&M cheerleading outfit. Thank you!
I got to spend a lot of time with my Auntie Jennie & Auntie Debbie. They were always up for eating - Mexican, crawfish, beignets ... you name it!
My first time staying at Mommy & Daddy's home in Houston: the JW Marriott.
Congratulations! Auntie Jennie and Uncle Peter are engaged.


I like to put my finger in Auntie Debbie's mouth. Do you think she sees my finger sneaking up there?
I'm with Grandma Jane Lin (Jennie's mom). I like her; she thinks I get cuter by the minute.
Here is Baby Alex Lin. He's a cutie.
I'm with Alex's dad, John (Jennie's brother) ... but I'm pointing over at Uncle Peter. I think Auntie Jennie is more than a little jealous.
Thanks to everyone for a wonderful trip in Houston. It might be hot and humid, but it is worth it to see you!


Love, Sedona

No comments:

Post a Comment